Reliance Retail Ltd required Pharmacist for Retail Pharmacy in Kerala.
- Age: Upto 40
- Job Type: Full-time
- Qualification: Graduation is must
- Salary: Based on the interview performance
- Industries preferred Retail/ Pharmacy.
- Experience: Fresher’s and experienced candidates.
- Language: Malayalam (Required) & English
- Shifts: Flexible shift, Rotational shift
- Check prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
- Dispense the medicines as per the prescription.
- Bill the medicines dispensed and collect cash.
- Check the expiry date and batch number of the medicine and compare it with the bill
- Contacting referring physicians’ offices with questions over prescription. Maintaining inventory of the medicines dispensed.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
- Handle customer queries, and resolve their issues or initiate appropriate steps such as complaint escalation to relevant departments for resolution. • Record all pharmacy transactions and keeping cash registers up-to-date. .
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to customers’ medical details.
- Qualification in D. Pharm, B. Pharm,
- Registered in Pharmacy council of India / Kerala State Pharmacy.
- Should possess good communication, Subjective & Analytical skills
Send your updated resume to email@example.com