ODEPC recruits Work Preparators to a famous Marine and offshore based company in the United Arab Emirates.
JOB OBJECTIVES (SUMMARY OF OVERALL JOB PURPOSE): Identification of the scope of work from specifications, work lists and on-board inspections, control of work preparation on assigned ship, working out and development work processes and drawings for the assigned
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Policies, Processes & Procedures:
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follow and comply to information Security Rules and data security measures in order to protect the company information / intellectual properties.
Day- to-day operations:
- Identify the scope of work from Owner’s specifications, tenders, work lists and on-board and shop inspections.
- Prepare and update of ship’s weight files for structural repairs and files for miscellaneous steel repairs.
- Preparation and updating of “mark-up” drawings and weight estimations.
- Preparation of proposal drawings for approval.
- Preparation of fabrication drawings and work processes.
- Raise materials requisitions.
- Prepare Man-hours estimation for work processes.
- Developing work descriptions.
- Liaison with Owner representative, SRM, Invoicer, other trades and other sections of Steel Department.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
Safety, Quality & Environment:
Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
Related Assignments: Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree with a technical background and A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar position.
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge and Experience in Ship Repair and new building.
- Should be familiar with the related computer packages, including AutoCAD 2000, to produce detailed drawings.
Salary: As per the Industry Standard
Interested candidates may send detailed biodata, copy of passport, and experience certificate to email@example.com on or before 16th December 2023. For more details click here