Kalvium is a startup with a mission to make the world’s education more relevant and engaging. Our flagship offering is India’s #1 Work Integrated Program in Computer Science Engineering, offered across 10+ partner Universities in India. We are backed by 30+ industry stalwarts, including top executives from Google, Microsoft, Flipkart, and PhonePe, as well as luminaries of India’s unicorn ecosystem like Anupam Mittal, Kunal Shah, Rahul Chari, and Ankit Bhati. We are on the lookout for passionate minds to champion our vision and join us on a journey to redefine the global tech education landscape.
Job Title: Technical Mentor (Immediate Joining)
Location: PAN India
• Master’s degree – M.Tech in Computer Science and related branches
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Previous experience in mentoring or leadership roles is highly desirable.
Kalvium’s Core Values
- We obsess over student outcomes and experience above all.
- We respect and trust each other. We disagree with candour and courtesy
- We improve things regularly, rather than chase perfection
- We embrace extreme ownership, championing outcomes not just tasks.
- We learn continuously and seek discovery.
Kalvium is seeking highly skilled and passionate Technical Mentors to join our dynamic team. Technical mentors will play a crucial role in guiding and mentoring our students, fostering a culture of continuous learning and innovation. As a Tech Mentor, you will work closely with the students to enhance their skills, solve complex problems, and contribute to the success of our program.
You will also work as a liaison between the industry and students during their internship, helping the students deliver on their work commitments.
This is a full-time, ongoing, onsite position, and you will be responsible for the technical growth of a cohort of 25-40 high-potential students.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to students as they encounter challenges, based on the Kalvium mentorship framework.
- Assist in the technical and professional growth of students.
- Embed in the campus and take ownership of students’ outcomes on all technical courses and projects, including programming, full-stack development, OS, networks, etc., all of which are taught in a hands-on practical manner.
- Manage daily scrums of students
- Oversee multiple industry internships and mentor students in creating and perfecting significant projects, leveraging the continuous enhancement of their skill sets.
- Learn technical concepts, programming, and full-stack development from seasoned professionals in the industry who have worked in companies like Google, SAP Labs, etc.
- After two years, choose to continue in the mentorship program or explore outplacement opportunities with leading tech companies in India at attractive salaries if transitioning to the tech industry is preferred.
- Enrollment into respective university PhD programs for the mentors who want to continue their journey into teaching
- Subsidised accommodation (wherever applicable)
All selected candidates will undergo a 3 month probation during which a stipend of ₹15,000 per month will be paid. Upon successful completion of the probation, candidates will be promoted to full-time positions at a package of ₹6 LPA (Cash Component ₹5 LPA and PhD Benefits – upto ₹ 1LPA).
How to Apply:
Interested students can fill out the form mentioned below.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/kYQoByyjMW12HoE78
A separate document will be shared with the next steps.