Hiring process of Bachelor’s and Diploma fresher’s from the 2022 batch for Operations Engineer position(BCA,BSc)Software Engineer/Implementation Engineer.(B.Tech,MCA,MSc )
About 6D Technologies
A Devoted team of Dependable brand which diligently designs technology powered by Dynamic innovations driven environment creating Delightful customer experiences for holistic Dividends.
Long-term business success turns on many factors – from the ability to reduce costs and increase revenue, to how and when to implement innovative and technical solutions that differentiate your offerings and delight subscribers with reliable system features and useful applications. Incorporated in 2002, 6D is a technology-oriented organization founded by enterprising technocrats.
With customers in 68+ countries across 6 continents, 6D is a global organization. We are an energetic team of professionals with extensive experience in understanding our users and building intuitive usable solutions as real-time, highly available and scalable platforms. As a proactive technology partner, 6D works with its partners to understand market trends and business vision, developing the solutions they need to thrive in an ever-changing world. To know more about us, visit us at http://www.6dtech.co.in
Looking for an enthusiastic person who is having knowledge in UNIX/Linux and capable of handling issues 24/7. Operations Engineer is responsible for handling L1/L2 operations and should be responsible for identifying and troubleshooting issues related to the product
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the SPOC/Backup for the projects assigned and handle issues raised by client/internal team via call/mail/chat tools
- Need to address the tickets assigned and close the same within SLA.
- Report to the peer with updated status on the assigned task.
- Work in shifts and manage to close all the issues assigned to the team.
- Routine sanity checks for proper operation of Six DEE’s products
- Implement monitoring tools and ensure the alarms are generating for all scenarios.
- Troubleshoot for the issues and get it fixed permanently to ensure product stability.
- Prepare monthly reports based on the tickets created and current status.
- Ready to perform any tasks assigned based on the requirement.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/Diploma
- Good Knowledge in Linux shell scripting
- Good communication skills
- Good Analytical skills
Shortlisting Criteria: – Candidates with a minimum of 60% in all academics. Offer of Fixed salary of INR 2.4LPA. There is a bond of 2 years (if the candidate leaves the Company within 2 years of service, they do not get a relieving letter or a service certificate). For online application visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIaZJjjmxbCJ4XHSNoOwBN_EOi_IdqGGx_peVvVo1OA4Hsgw/viewform
For more details visit www.rajagiritech.ac.in/Home/Placement/Pdrive.asp