Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2022 engineering graduates across the country. Enabling equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and are looking for you! Are you an enthusiastic engineering student? Don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Wipro.
Registrations starts: 23rd August’21
Registration ends: 15th September’21
Online assessment: 25th September’21- 27th September’21.
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Year of passing: 2022
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
- Age limit: 25 years
Year of Passing: 2022
B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
Branch of Study
All Branches Allowed.
Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
Designation: Project Engineer
Compensation INR 3.50 lacs per annum
Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Other Criteria One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
2022- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
For more details https://careers.wipro.com/elite