Applications are invited in the prescribed form for the following posts on contract basis for maximum of 179 days as detailed below:
Conditions common for all posts
- The candidates should have completed 18 Years & below 36 Years of age as on 01.01.2021.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered where ever experience is required and should have relevant experience as on 17.11.2021.
- Age & Experience will be relaxed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc, where ever applicable, as per Government directives.
- The maximum period of contract of all posts is 179 Days from the date of joining and the proposed posting is at Palm Oil Mill, Yeroor Estate, Kollam.
- The appointments are only of temporary in nature and the candidates will not have any right for regularization in service.
- Selected candidates shall be willing to work in any location / units of the company as required.
- Eligible candidates may apply for the above posts in the prescribed form which is available in the company’s website www.oilpalmindia.com along with bio-data and self attested copies of certificates in respect of educational qualifications, experience, caste, Non Creamy Layer, Aadhaar etc to the undersigned by post so as to reach latest by 20.12.2021 at the address given above by post, in envelops superscripted with the post applied “Application for the post of ………… (Contract)”. Applications received by e-mail will not be considered.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents / Photographs and other relevant certificates/documents will not be entertained and not submitted within the prescribed time limit will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants employed in Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Semi Government should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Company reserves the right to shortlist applicants for test / interview etc depending upon availability of suitable candidates.