OIL PALM INDIA LIMITED a joint venture of the Govt. of Kerala and the Govt. of India invites applications in the prescribed form for the following posts on contract basis for
maximum of 179 days as detailed below:
|01||Boiler Attendant||1) ITI Fitter trade or equivalent|
2) Competency Certificate as Second Class Boiler Attendant
|02||Mechanical Assistant||1) ITI Certificate in Mechanical trade (Fitter/Machinist) or VHSE certificate in the equivalent trade.|
2) Two years experience in mechanical field from an Institution registered under a statutory body.
|03||Electrician||1) Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
2) Valid Wireman license and Supervisory certificate from Chief Electrical Inspectorate, Kerala.
3) Three years experience from an institution registered under the Companies Act/ statutory body.
|04||Fitter||1) ITI Certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE|
2) Three years experience as Mill Wright Fitter in aligning and assembling rotating equipments and machinery, in fabrication and assembly of stationary equipment from an institution registered under a statutory body.
|05||Fitter (Machinist)||1) ITI certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.|
2) Three years experience in operation and maintenance of machine tools like centre lathe, shaping machine, etc. and have experience in maintenance of mechanical equipments from a firm registered under a Statutory Body.
|06||Welder||1) ITI certificate in welding trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.|
2) Three years experience in quality welding jobs such as High Pressure Process Equipments, Piping, Pressure Vessels, Critical Component etc from an institution registered under the Companies Act / Statutory body.
|07||Weigh Bridge Operator||1) SSLC|
2) Diploma in Computer application with six months duration from an institution recognized by Govt. of Kerala
3) Two years experience in Computer application from a statutory body.
|08||Boiler Operator||1) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.|
2) Competency certificate as First class Boiler Attender.
3) Three years experience in operating Boiler of not less than
8 Ton/Hour from an institution registered under Companies Act / a statutory body.
|09||JCB Operator||1) Pass in std VII|
2) Must possess driving license of at least three years standing with endorsement for driving Heavy Duty Vehicles (Both Heavy Goods & Heavy Passenger Vehicles) and Drivers Badge.
3) License to drive excavators and three years experience in operating Excavators involving road/earthwork in government / quasi government undertaking or in recognised firm.
4) Medical Fitness:-
Ear – Hearing should be perfect
Eye – Distant Vision – 6/6 snellen Near vision:0.5 snellen, Colour vision – Normal, Night Blindness – NIL
Muscles & Joints – No paralysis and all joints with free movements
Nervous system – perfectly normal, free from any Infectious diseases
a) The driving license shall be current not only at the date of application but also at every stage of selection.
b) The practical test to assess the proficiency in driving may be conducted.
c) Physically handicapped persons are not eligible to apply for the post.
|10||Plant Operator||1) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised University / Institution.|
2) Three years experience in operation and production from a firm registered under the Kerala Co-operative Societies Act 1969 or The Societies Registration Act 1860 or The Travancore Cochin Literary, Scientific Charitable Societies Registration Act 1955 or The Companies Act 1956 or any Institution, Firm or Company which has a legal entity under any law for the time being in force or SSI units registered with the Industrial Development Commissioner or Industrial Institutions where in Government have investments.
Conditions common for all posts
- The candidates should have completed 18 Years & below 36 Years of age as on 01.01.2022.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered where ever experience is required and should have relevant experience as on 07-12-2022.
- Age & Experience will be relaxed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc, where ever applicable, as per Government directives.
- The maximum period of contract of all posts is 179 Days from the date of joining and the proposed posting is at Palm Oil Mill, Yeroor Estate, Kollam.
- The appointments are only of temporary in nature and the candidates will not have any right for regularization in service.
- Selected candidates shall be willing to work in any location / units of the company as required.
- Eligible candidates may apply for the above posts in the prescribed form which is available in the company’s website www.oilpalmindia.com along with bio-data and self attested copies of certificates in respect of educational qualifications, experience, caste, Non Creamy Layer, Aadhaar etc to the undersigned by post so as to reach latest by 23.12.2022 at the address given above by post, in envelops superscripted with the post applied “Application for the post of ………… (Contract)”. Applications received by e-mail will not be considered. For notification and application form visit https://oilpalmindia.com/careers/