The Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE), the State Skill Development Mission, under the Department of Labour and Skills,
Government of Kerala, invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for the following positions on contract basis.
- District Skill Coordinator (04 vacancies)
- Technical Assistant/ Instructor (Computer aided designer lab) at KSID
- Technical Assistant/Instructor (AV Lab-Photography & Videography)
Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.kcmd.in). The online application submission link will open on 22/03/2023(10.00 AM). The last date for submitting online application is 05/04/2023 (05.00 PM).
Note: Candidates will have to upload their updated CV, passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and copies
of certificates proving qualification and experience while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in
JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kB and the size of the signature should be less than 50kB. The CV
and the copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format, and shall not exceed 3MB size.
- Candidates should apply through Online mode only.
- It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- KASE reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
- Intimations will be sent by e-mail and/or SMS only to the e-mail ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. CMD shall not be responsible if the information/intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, e-mail address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of CMD and candidates are advised to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. KASE reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised