TechBee- HCL’s Early Career Program is an exclusive job program for individuals looking for fulltime jobs after completing Class XII. Candidates undergo 12-month training for entry-level IT jobs. On successful completion of training, candidates are employed in full-time jobs with HCL. While working, candidates pursue their higher education with BITS Pilani, SASTRA University or Amity University. TechBee enables students to earn right after school and makes them financially independent. TechBee candidates earn a stipend of INR 10,000 during internship and start earning a salary of INR 1.70– 2.20 lacs per annum on starting their full-time job with HCL.
Program Duration: 12 months
Stipend: INR 10,000 (During Internship)
- Exclusive program for students who have completed class XII in 2021 or will complete in 2022.
- Students must meet the percentage criteria (refer the table mentioned below).
- For students who have completed Class XII in 2021, eligibility criteria is 60% across all boards
- In case of 2 mark sheets (original and Improvement) being produced by the candidate for the same class i.e. Class 12th, all subjects with the latest marks will be considered for calculating percentage or above irrespective of any board recommendations
- Financial assistance is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students
- Note: The training for the program is currently available at Noida, Lucknow, Nagpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Madurai, and Vijayawada
Date : 3 July 2022
Time : 10.00 am
Venue : Government College, Nattakom, Kottayam
- SSLC & +1 Marksheet
- +2 Hallticket
- Aadhar card – Parents and student
- PAN – Parents and student
- Photo Scanned copy
For registration visit https://bit.ly/HCLTB-Kerala