The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the Group C posts viz. Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2023):
The crucial date for age reckoning is fixed as 01-08-2023 in accordance with the
provisions of DoP&T OM No. 140l7 /70/87-Estt.(RR) dated 14-07-1988. Age
limit for the posts is 18-27 years i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and
not later than 01-08-2005 are eligible to apply. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories in accordance with
extant Rules/ guidelines of Government of India are as under: SC/ST: 5 years, OBC – 3 years.
Educational Qualifications (As on 01-08-2023):
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)/ DEO Grade ‘A’ in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, and Ministry of Culture: 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- For LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’ (except DEOs in Department/ Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- The candidates who have appeared in their 12th Standard or equivalent examination can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cut- off date i.e. 01-08-2023.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the website of SSC
Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the
photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The Photograph should be without cap and spectacles. The frontal
view of the face should be clearly visible. For official Notification click here
Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Dates for submission of online applications 09-05-2023 to 08-06-2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 08-06-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 10-06-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 11-06-2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 12-06-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges 14-06-2023 to 15-06-2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination) Aug, 2023
- Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination) To be notified later