Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the undermentioned post. Applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. CATEGORY NO: 188/2023
- Name of Department : Fire and Rescue Services
- Name of Post : Fire and Rescue Officer (Trainee) Women and Differently Abled candidates are not eligible to apply in response to this notification
- Scale of pay : ₹ 27900 – 63700/-
- Number of vacancies : Anticipated Vacancies
Age limit : 18-26. Only candidates born between 02.01.1997 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for
this post. Other Backward Communities, Scheduled Caste converts and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation as provided under sub rule (c) of the Rule 10 of the General rules. Other conditions regarding the age relaxation are not applicable to this post.
Educational Qualifications:- Pass in Plus Two or its equivalent.
Preferential : Diploma in Computer Application
A) The Candidates must be physically fit and should possess the following minimum physical standards as prescribed in the notification. Must have proficiency in swimming.
Last date for submission of applications :- 20.09.2023 Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
14. Address to which applications are to be submitted: – www.keralapsc.gov.in